No-obligation Intro / Trial Week at CrossFit Bribie Island - FREE
CrossFit Bribie Island Weekly Membership Fee
(Direct Debits can be set up weekly / fortnightly or 4-weekly)
Unlimited Sessions & Unlimited Access to Open Gym Sessions - $40(1)
Unlimited Family Discount for two members - $35 (2)
Unlimited Family Discount for three or more members - $30(2)
Emergency Services Personnel Discount - $35 (3)
3 session per week membership - $35(1)
2 session per week membership - $30(1)
Out of Town Visitor
Casual (Drop In) - $20 per session or $50 for a 6-day (Monday to Saturday) training week at CrossFit Bribie Island (4)
Private Training (One on one personalised program)
For more information visit our personal training website under the banner "Bribie Bodz Personal Training" and book your FREE 60min intro PT Session!
(1) There is no contract term associated with the Direct Debit payment method. It can be cancelled at any time. Please note that we do not accept AMEX or Diners for Direct Debit
(2) Immediate family members only (partners, parents, children, siblings). If the original family member cancels their membership one of the discounted fees returns to the standard rate.
(3) Includes any and all employees with the Australian Defence Force or Emergency Services (Ambulance, Fire Department, Police Force)
(4) The casual fee is for visiting CrossFitters only. It is not an acceptable method of payment for membership. If you are visiting town and wish to train please contact us prior to turning up to training so that we know you are coming. Please note that you must be currently a full-time member at another affiliate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fees are subject to change
- CrossFit Bribie Island reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership
- Payments for the Casuals Sessions may be made via Cash at the box.
- Memberships must be paid via DIRECT DEBIT as we have found this to be the simplest method for both parties
- Direct debits can be setup by filling out the appropriate form when you are next at training
- You will need your BSB and account number or credit card details to complete your direct debit membership form
MEMBERSHIP POLICY FOR HOLDS / CANCELLATIONS
- Memberships (Direct Debit) may be put on hold on request for a period not less than 2 weeks.
- No contracts, cancellation of your membership can be made at any time but please note 7 days written notice (via email) must be given to cancel or hold direct debits
- Please note CrossFit Bribie Island will be closed for Public Holidays, Christmas and Easter Holidays and all holidays are factored into the fee structure.
- There will be no refund of payments upon failure to give adequate notice of cancellation
- Willing to training hard and consistently
- Ready to start and committed to give it a go to the best of your ability
- Have an idea of measurable goals that we can help you achieve.
- Be social and willing to fit in with community.
- You do not need to be fit (we will take care of that!) but you do need to have medical clearance for intense exercise. Any current/unresolved injuries prior to training should be resolved through a doctor or physiotherapist.